Grenada, St George, Beach

Grenada, St George, Beach.   Description : View of St George

St. George’s was built by the French in 1650. This is made apparent by the many red roofed houses in the city. After the Great Fire of 1771, most of the boarding houses on Granby Street were moved to Gouyave. On the 1st of November 1775 there were a Great Fire in the town of St. George’s known as the Great Fire of St George’s

Leave a Reply